May 2014 and June 2014
There will not be homeplans for these two last months. You have to revise the vocabulary sheets, the different homework/ grammar activities you have done over the last months.
Make sure you revise:
- Simple present : verb to have and to be (affirmative/negative/interrogative forms)
- Simple past: Regular and Irregular verbs (affirmative and negative form)
- How to make questions : yes/no questions versus open questions
- The modals (should / would/ could/ can/ will). Make sure you know the difference between these modals and how to write them in different contexts.
- Possessive and demonstrative adjectives
I also added different videos in the « Activities » section of the class web. There are videos and exercises on the simple past form to help you revise.